Core Zcash data structures.
This crate provides definitions of core data structures for Zcash, such as blocks, transactions, addresses, etc.
pub use block::LedgerState;
- Strongly-typed zatoshi amounts that prevent under/overflows.
- Blocks and block-related structures (heights, headers, etc.)
- Defines method signatures for checking if the synchronizer is likely close to the network chain tip.
- Zebra interfaces for access to chain tip information.
- Diagnostic types and functions for Zebra:
- Errors that can occur inside any
- Format wrappers for Zebra
- History tree (Merkle mountain range) structure that contains information about the block history as specified in ZIP-221.
- Orchard-related functionality.
- Parallel chain update methods.
- Consensus parameters for each Zcash network.
- External primitives used in Zcash structures.
- Sapling-related functionality.
- Consensus-critical serialization.
- Shutdown related code.
- Sprout-related functionality.
- Struct representing Sapling/Orchard note commitment subtrees
- Transactions and transaction-related structures.
- Transparent-related (Bitcoin-inherited) functionality.
- A type that can hold the four types of Zcash value pools.
- Proof-of-work implementation.
- Create an initialized
- Error type alias to make working with generic errors easier.